11 thoughts on “Gill Divers”

1. Gill Divers made my PADI Open Water experience a pleasant and memorable one by fusing together a rare blend of education, safety, AND fun. Fun was infused into not only the dives, but also the briefings! Thanks to Jacki and his team of colorful personalities at Gill Divers!

cheers,
    lionel

2. I never expected diving to be this fun, all thanks to Gill Divers! Their great team has made my experience extremely enjoyable. There was so much positive energy in the air and the level of comfort is just incredible. I’ll be diving with you guys again, Gill DIvers!

Kerri

3. Tried to contact the phone numbers given by their website and never get through. How to trust such a badly run ogranisation? Can not answer a phone during office hours and expect people to put their life in your hands during a dive?

4. Hello! We were coming to singapore for 10 days from July 8 to July 20. Could you let us know if there are places where we can scuba dive. My son is a Master scuba diver and he would like to scuba dive with friends. Even if they can help in some environment programs that would be great. Let us know if you know any. Thanks,

5. woah, i thought dayang island wasn’t tt great but gill divers makes our group trip really fun. the place suddenly doesn’t matter so much. monica is a great instructor BTW!!!

sipadan got discount anot??

Terry Teng

6. hi , my son age 21 would like to take up diving course . pls kindly advice the course fee . And equipment he need to buy .